The Non-Expert's Guide to Making Effective Videos
June 8, 2023
3:00 PM Eastern
Roy Cummings: Digital Communications Manager, Georgia Public Library Service
Video has quickly become the go-to format for social media content. What was once a luxury is now a necessity, and using video should be a part of every library's communications strategy. But with so many tools and options for creating videos, figuring out how to get started can be a challenge. In this session, attendees will learn cost-effective strategies and methods for planning, filming, and publishing videos for social media and the Internet. This presentation is ideal for marketers with limited knowledge and budgets for creating videos. Attendees will:
- Get tips on planning video projects
- Learn about low-cost equipment for making recording videos easier
- Gain insight on finding and/or developing ideas for video content
- Learn strategies for recording appealing video footage
- Get suggestions for tools to edit and publish videos
This session will be recorded, and the recording will be made available to all paid registrants.
Registration Fee: $35.00
Registration deadline: Wednesday, June 7th
The registration fee must be paid prior to the registration being confirmed and considered complete. Cancellations will not be accepted for this event.
Questions? Contact us at LCC@amigos.org